Clearlink Partners is an industry leading medical management consultancy that is earning the reputation for asking the tough questions, listening well, and building high performing operational and technology teams that deliver superior results. Clearlink Partners offers clinical management services and solutions to both managed care organizations and health systems.
The principal function of a SQL Developer is to leverage their SQL expertise in the analysis and design of complex technical deliverables – including data mapping, imports/exports, and data reporting. The SQL Developer works closely with Program Managers, Implementation Engineers and factory archivers to assist with the success of these tasks. The SQL Developer role is a client-facing role and strong communication of technical concepts is required.
Successful candidates should five to six years of database and SQL experience. Have working knowledge of Healthcare and / or ERP business applications. Have prior application support, development, and troubleshooting proficiency. Additionally, individuals must be self-starters, motivated to learn new technologies and who are looking for a long-term career opportunity.
- Performs analysis for client-requested reports and can script the report.
- Maintains expertise on SQL, XML and various BI reporting tools.
- Develops mappings and technical assumptions for migrations, imports/exports, and reports.
- Creates database mapping documents to support archiving and data reporting.
- Reviews and assesses accuracy of SQL scripts from a quality assurance perspective.
- Troubleshoot complex database issues from a variety of data formats and structures.
- Communicate complex database topics to clients, partners, staff, and other vendors.
- Provide estimates for the amount of labor required to perform successful data migrations and integrations, and report development.
- Makes and keeps commitments regarding the completion of all assigned tasks.
- Respond to customer service/incident tickets within SLA using Service Now.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Technology/Systems.
- Experience working for a Managed Care (Payer) Organization
- At least five (5) years of experience in database-related work environment.
- Strong personal planning and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and solution design skills.
- Process and detail-oriented.
- Proficient communication (written and oral) skills, capable of effectively communicating complex topics.
- Proficient with SQL structures and T-SQL and other database-related technologies.
- Proficient with XML and CSV as interchange formats.
- Proficient with MS SQL reporting services or equivalent BI report writing tools.
- Knowledge of MediQuant data archive software preferred.
- Knowledge of Healthcare EMR/EHR applications required.
- Experience with Windows and Linux OS’s.
- Experience with Database Design, Data Structures and Concepts, Database and Java based Reporting tools, and Business Intelligence (BI) tools.
- Experience using source code and version control tools.
- Any Data Mapping Skills – e.g., ETL, DW/STAR Design, report writing
- SQL Development – ability to write complex SQL queries
- Java or C or SQL Server development