UDisc is the leading disc golf mobile app and software company. We're building the next generation of digital scoring, statistics, and tools for disc golfers to organize and connect the sport.
We are looking for a marketer with a passion for disc golf and technology to join our team.
About the Role
- Shape overall approach to our marketing and growth initiatives, define objectives and metrics to measure success, conduct planning, and prioritize and drive these initiatives in coordination with our team.
- Approach initiatives with a data-driven perspective; run experiments to test new opportunities and implement ideas.
- Stay closely connected with disc golfers to understand our customers.
- Work across our team including engineering, support, product, design and coordinate joint projects.
- Experience defining metrics to measure success, designing plans, and delivering successful outcomes.
- Passionate about building effective marketing initiatives for technology products; bonus points for a mobile app and subscription-based services.
- Define and approach problems by leveraging data and running experiments to achieve the best results.
- Strong communicator and enjoy working in a remote team.
- Located in the United States (work will be 100% remote).
What makes you stand out
- Ready to wear multiple hats, get your hands dirty, and dive into the details when necessary.
- Thrive in a growing startup environment and enjoy working on complex and undefined projects.
- Familiarity with marketing automation software and tools, SEO, A/B testing, and growth marketing.
What it's like working at UDisc
UDisc is a fully remote team working from all over the United States. We have flexible schedules and stay connected using the best technology for remote workplaces.
We schedule meetings when we need them, but we always meet once a week to connect and learn what's going on across the team. We get together regularly to share our interests outside of disc golf (virtually) and we'll be starting in-person team retreats in the spring!
Our team consists of disc golfers from all levels and interests. You'll see us take breaks to play a round on a beautiful day or try out a new feature. Some of us play competitively, some of us love to watch the pros, some of us like the impact disc golf has on the world, and all of us love building the future of disc golf technology.
Additionally, we offer:
- Total compensation package including salary + equity.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits including Health Savings, Health Flexible Spending, and Dependent Care Flexible Spending accounts.
- 401(k) plan with company matching.
Learn more about UDisc and our team here.