, we build open-source tools for machine learning DVC
(9k+ ⭐on GitHub), CML
(3k+ ⭐ on GitHub), and enterprise-grade data infrastructure solutions. We also offer a team collaboration SaaS solution - Studio
. We're a well-funded (Series A), remote-first team (40+ employees) on a mission to solve the complexities of managing datasets, ML infrastructure, ML models lifecycle, and other ML & data-centric workflows.
We value great collaboration and communication skills, both among internal teams and in how we interact with our users. We take care to balance and be responsive to the needs of our open source community as well as our enterprise customers.
✅ Check out our open-source projects in GitHub
✅ Finally, take a look at our Blog
Join us- if you, like us, love building open source and developer tools!
Location: 🌎 worldwide
- Discuss and research issues, features, new products.
- Write code (see some PR examples).
- Write docs if needed for your code (see this repo).
- Being actively involved with the community - talk to users on Github, Discord, forum.
We are looking for
Strong Python knowledge and excellent coding culture (standards, unit test, etc) are required. Alternatively, strong skill in other languages along with some knowledge of Python is also acceptable.
- Motivation and interest
- Remote work self-discipline
- Excellent communication skills - clear, constructive, and respectful dialog with other team members, community.
- Can focus and deliver a task w/o constantly switching to other stuff - respect team's planning, deadlines, etc
Great to have:
- Experience working remotely
- Open source contributions or experience of maintaining, developing an open source project
- System programming experience - kernel, databases, etc.
- Machine learning or data science experience