We are building the neobank for 210 millions people in Subsaharan Africa.
In November 2020, we launched a mobile application in Côte d'Ivoire with a Visa Card for cash deposit, online and offline payments, peer to peer transfers and transfers to other mobile money wallets. Now, we're enabling thousands of users and growing fast.
Our goal is to build seamless and affordable banking solutions to bring millions of people into financial inclusion, where less than 25% of the population is banked.
We’re backed by world-class investors including Y Combinator, Partech, Kima and Norskeen.
At Djamo, our product is always up and ready to use. Our customers need their card and application every day to pay and manage their account. As a Staff Infrastructure Engineer, your mission will be to own the infrastructure of Djamo. Not only you'll ensure all systems are up and running, you will spot weaknesses and pain points, plan and remediate.
- At least 5 years of experience in reliability engineering, software engineering, or systems engineering.
- Experience setting up new environments and refactoring at the infrastructure level to reach new standards.
- Expert knowledge of AWS, Terraform and great skills with Docker.
- Troubleshooting skills that span applications, networking (TCP/IP), and systems.
- Good exposure to security best practices, bonus: experience working with security constraints such as PCI DSS.
- Fluency in English, basic French is a plus.
- Move from the MVP to the scalable on the infrastructure level.
- Communicate potential needs for more people to work on our infrastructure, and help defining the profiles.
- Guarantee a high security level at the network level and all operational tools (logging, auditing, immutability…).
- Work closely with the engineering teams to help Djamo pass security audits and get certified.
- Continue and improve the automation to sustain / increase the deployment frequency in production.
- Set up observability and alerting tools.
- Work in an environment where the infrastructure that surrounds us doesn't scale: we can scale, but our partners can't. Find solutions and work on the setup to mitigate this issue.
- Optimize cost without degrading performances.