Are you as good at coding as Doctor Who is at resurrection? You have already had your first experiences and are looking for new challenges?
Then you’ve come to the right place!
We are an established and successful startup in the heart of Berlin with the vision to revolutionize event management and event communities. That’s a big task! We are located in the growing market of digital and hybrid events with an already very evolved product. talque solves pain points of all event managers and teams and offers an exceptional virtual event solution. Accordingly, talque is hyper growing since the beginning of Covid-19.
From now on we would like YOU to be decisively involved in the development of our platform:
- Make every single employee on the frontend team a success
- Drive the migration from AngularJS to Angular
- Work closely with the designers and product owner to create stunning user experiences
- Developing and architecting improvements to our Web-application and native Apps in conjunction with the rest of the development team
- Ensure that teams are at all times enabled to fulfil their tasks in the right way, including the right resources, information and clear plans
- Hire cutting edge talent and mentor every employee on the team in a way for them to become a success
- Work across teams in the organisation and align capabilities to the company strategy and goals
- Stay up to date with frontend best practices, tools and latest developments in this area
- 5+ years of experience working with large frontend codebases
- 1-2 years experience with managing a small to medium sized team
- 4+ years of professional experience working with Angular and RxJS
- Ideally, you have also worked on native mobile Apps with Cordova, Swift or Kotlin
- Solid knowledge in OOP, functional programming and in applying design patterns
- Passion for quality with a focus on clean code and test-driven development
- Sensitive to best practices such as pair programming and CI/CD
- Knowledge in relational and non-relational databases and designing APIs
- Experience developing and maintaining complex applications for large user bases
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A plus is if you also have worked with python, GCP and love automating all the things.
- A young and dynamic working environment in a highly motivated team
- You work directly with the founders and will make real contributions from day one
- Make your way with constantly new technologies (e.g. iBeacon)
- Direct mentoring by our CTO
- Flat organization and quick promotions
- Modern software development paradigms (Agile, Lean)
- A beautiful office in Berlin Mitte, close to Alexanderplatz