This is a 100% remote-based role. Please note, we will only consider US-based candidates.
THE OPPORTUNITY 🌈
We are a small startup that builds B2B SaaS products. We're looking for our first Full-Stack Engineer to join our small, tight-knit team.
This is an opportunity for taking on technical ownership of a B2B SaaS. If you like working remotely in a small team and love to code + build products with great tech, then this role is for you.
- The #1 top-rated referral software for B2C and B2B tech companies
- A #1 Product Hunt product of the day
- Loved by customers who enjoy results like these: 312% return on investment, 30% of new leads from referrals, 15% of annual recurring revenue from referrals
- An open startup, fully bootstrapped (no external funding or investors) with 100% YoY growth (2021)
THE ROLE 👉
Here's what you can expect in the Full-Stack Engineer role:
- Develop new products and features, improve existing products and features
- Write test-driven, clean code with good documentation
- Be responsible for planning, scoping, design, and implementation
- Champion code quality, QA processes, new technologies, and architectural design within the company
- Work with third-party APIs for native integrations
- Provide technical guidance and assistance to customers for troubleshooting issues or implementation
- Work on MVP sprints
Technologies we use: Node.js, Express, NestJS, MongoDB, Redis, Kubernetes, Elasticsearch, NATS, Firebase, AngularJS, Git, Typescript
Vendors/tools we use: Stripe, Scalegrid.io, Postmark, SendGrid, Datadog, Digital Ocean, Google Cloud, Elastic.co, Bitbucket, Retool, Gitbook, Slack, Trello, Loom, Zapier
SOUND LIKE YOU? 🙌
- Experience: You have 3+ years of professional back-end or full-stack experience, working across the stack from the database to dev-ops
- You have a deep understanding of building web applications and what it takes to scale server-side (e.g, microservices, networking, caching)
- You love technical challenges and finding elegant solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: Writing documentation and tutorials, communicating effectively with team members
- Surprisingly efficient: You get a lot done quickly, and can translate your skills into new processes that your team can follow.
- You prefer remote work: You are someone who thrives in a remote environment and have an excellent ability to multitask and prioritize workloads.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 100% remote-based
- Flexible vacation policy
- Heath/dental/vision insurance
- Virtual happy hours